Thanks to everyone who voted for Brad! I'm excited to announce that he won the contest (see previous post if you're confused)! You will now be able to buy your very own set, you know, if they actually get developed. :)
Also, thanks for entering my giveaway. I wrote all your names out and stuck them in a hat (okay, it was a bowl) and Adrian pulled out the winning name: Laura. Congrats, Laura! Just let me know which item you'd like and I'll get it to you soon (like tomorrow at the zoo if you let me know before then. :)).
Thanks again for voting!
Yay!! Im happy he won! I kept posting it as my status to advertise on facebook lol!-- sad i didnt win but...oh well-- we r still friends--- so u can always send me a chhristmas gift or something RIGHT???? WINK WINK;)
ReplyDeleteI noticed you put it as your status, Vicki. Thanks so much! And sorry you didn't win...maybe next time!!
ReplyDeleteYou are the coolest bloggers alive. Will pulled face the other day and looked just like Clark did for a minute! It was crazy! Man your kids are going up SO fast. Will has 7 teeth and is pondering walking! He also got burnt with a curling iron (pulled it down while grandma was doing her do), J's toenail just fell off and she biffed it at dance class leaving her with a scabby bloody lip and a fantastic black eye. When we showed up for church we looked like something special I'll tell ya! I had to call poison control this morning because Will ate toilet bowl cleaner. I was terrified, called poison control and 'Brad' said, Oh it's okay, a lot of kids have been eating this new product. Have him drink some water and he'll be fine. He was right but it sure tallied up my awesome parenting this last week! Whew! I have entered a new level of parenting. Poison control is no on speed dial!
ReplyDelete