That happened to us once too! My stepmom was making corn beef hash and I (as a little girl) heard roast cats feet! That was our new name for it.
Thanks for your comment on my blog yesterday- it was just about the only thing that really gave me the perspective to focus on faith and chill! Thanks for that! And I'm not sure if you saw, but things are good now! Yea!
Well, my first comment was "I love it!", but then the page refreshed and my word verification says "ilike"--no joke.
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteThat happened to us once too! My stepmom was making corn beef hash and I (as a little girl) heard roast cats feet! That was our new name for it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog yesterday- it was just about the only thing that really gave me the perspective to focus on faith and chill! Thanks for that! And I'm not sure if you saw, but things are good now! Yea!