Clark has just entered the phase of saying hilarious things. I thought it was a stage he'd never get to, but now I finally get to enjoy seeing how his mind works.
Today at dinner I was prepping him that tomorrow he won't be going to nursery anymore (it's the first week he'll be back in our ward since our vacation--which means the first time being a Sunbeam). I just wanted him to start thinking about how he'll be with the big kids and Peter gets to start going to nursery since it's for little kids, etc.
Me: Tomorrow you get to go to primary!
Clark: (thinking for a second) no, priJOSEPH.
Get it? It took me a second to make the connection. Too funny.
that's cute! i LOVE all the hilarious things alexa comes up with these days. and her "jokes"...hahaha, not so much jokes, but they still make us laugh! it really is a fun stage!
ReplyDeleteOH I MISS CLARK SO MUCH!!! Bring him BACK!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA!!!! Oh, Clark! He is one funny kid!
ReplyDeleteoh funny! who would ever think of that!
ReplyDelete