26 January 2010

Arizona: Week two

This week was fun. I can't remember everything we did but I know it at least consisted of: sending the boys to play outside most afternoons, a zoo trip with cousins,

staying up late playing card games and board games, a lot of family photo shoots with my mom,


another Savers trip (or two?), and a fun trip to Show Low to visit my sister and her family. When we were in Show Low, Adrian and the brothers went skiing while my sisters and I stayed with the kids, then saw a movie. We left our boys in Phoenix with my mom and dad to give them all some quality time together (and my Mom got a lot of great pictures of our boys while we were gone!). It was a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I think its so cool that your Mom takes such amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are beautiful! and i'm so jealous you went to savers. i miss it so much!

    we got your card in the mail - so perfect, and perfect note too. loved it all.

    ReplyDelete