22 January 2010

Arizona: Week one

I'm not going to go back and give every little detail of our trip. We all know how it is to have a hiatus and then never feel quite caught up because there is just too much to post. So I am going to remedy that by just giving a few highlights, showing lots of pictures my mom took, then just moving on. How's that sound? :)


This is one of the very few pictures I took of our trip. :) It's on the first leg of our flight and it was by far my most favorite (because do you notice that BOTH children are sitting with Adrian? Heaven, I tell ya!).

The first week consisted of Christmas shopping, a few Savers (thrift store) runs, seeing Christmas lights around town, seeing the Christmas lights at the Mesa LDS temple, a wonderful Christmas day, eating out, and going to the Salt River for some fishing, rock-throwing, and "Grandpa time".


6 comments:

  1. Wow, what fabulous pics! You're a brave woman flying with two little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, sometimes less is more. I like the photo you put up at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jodie it was so good to see you at the wedding. It's like comming home seeing the Cozza faces I have so many fun memories with your family and quite a few of them include you. Yeah for Karissa and Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the photos your mom does! She's very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling photos! Glad you had such a great time, and glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I'm so glad you guys posted these! The picture of Peter's muddy tush is definitely my favorite. He looks so surprised!

    ReplyDelete