06 December 2009

Gingerbread houses

also known as "let's see how much candy mom will let us eat in one sitting" (it's actually quite a bit, in case you were wondering).

Peter really was putting the candy ON in this picture. Then he promptly took it off and shoved it in his mouth.
Clark's finished house

"I think I ate too much..."

4 comments:

  1. is that graham crackers or gingerbread?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, graham crackers of course. I''m trying to simplify things, not complicate my life. :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Graham crackers are a great idea. SO much simpler!

    We had a lady in our ward give us a gingerbread nativity... baby Jesus and everything... so sweet! I especially loved that I didn't have to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Peter's shirt. Maybe he should come see Brooklyn for himself sometime soon. (You can come, too.)

    And thanks for reminding me about gingerbread houses. We forgot to put it on our Christmas list. Silly us.

    ReplyDelete