Either one will start it
Both will get really into it
Peter can hold his own, at least for a little bit
And I usually sit and laugh with them
until someone gets hurt. Then I have to break things up.
I'm thinking we need some more female genes in the family...
LOVE IT!!! But in our house, the female genes get into it as much as the male! We loved seeing your adorable boys and you guys at Thanksgiving!!!
ReplyDeletePretty soon and Peter's going to have the upper hand...
ReplyDeleteHaha, they are so cute. It must be the boy gene. Grey will just randomly try to tackle Jane. She'll wrestle with him for a bit, but I've never seen her start it. She would rather dance around or race with him.
ReplyDeleteJust wait for the "let's throw it on the roof" and the "let's break it open and see what's inside" chromosomes to kick in.
ReplyDeleteToo fun. Although... I'm one of four girls and one boy, and we LOVED to wrestle. Still do, actually!
ReplyDeleteGee, Dad...I can hardly wait.
ReplyDeleteSo funny. Looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, how do boys just know that? At least Peter can stick up for himself...Lauras probably right actually!
ReplyDelete