15 November 2009

Look what we did today

Yep. We're those kind of people. And don't even think you can make me feel guilty. We also listened to Christmas music. It was wonderful.


We're also like 80% done with our Christmas shopping/making so we are ready, people. Ready.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I have a question for you...I remember you used to (and probably still do) make simple A-line skirts...I want to make one for Hannah and wondered if you had a link or could give a simple tutorial. I'm not a great seamstress, but I want to make her something fun and new for church. Thanks!
    I'm shamelessly listening to Christmas music, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Right now we're watching White Christmas.. and I don't feel a bit guilty. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK IT'S FABULOUS and I'm going to do it too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! My husband wants to set up our tree too. And, we are listening to Christmas tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure we were one day ahead of you with the tree. No hassling you from US. We so understand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every now and then I see those unconventional Judy Cozza genes wave at me and I love it a lot. Rules are made to be broken.

    And I'm ready for Christmas too. Wouldya hurry up and get here already??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just went to the Children's Place knowing only once a year before Christmas do they ever have church clothes at decent prices. I missed it already. The sale racks were so picked over I couldn't even find a decent church jacket in Neils' size. I'm trying desperately to finish up my fall yard work, and haven't even made definitive Christmas gift LISTS let alone started shopping. I'm one of THOSE people! Let's just hope Black Friday is up for the task year!!

    ReplyDelete