09 November 2009

Ziplock painting

For those of you who are scared to death of painting with your children then this is the project for you! We LOVED it!

Gather supplies: 1 gallon-size Ziploc, 1 piece of paper, different colors of paint, something to spread the paint with (we used a gift bow, I've seen it with a plastic spiky ball, etc.)

Squeeze a drop of paint in the middle of your paper, stick your object in the paint, put the paper inside the Ziploc.
Let your child shake and move and squeeze the baggie to create a masterpiece.
Continue with multiple colors of paint.
Tada! A beautifully painted picture with relatively no mess!
(Idea from here)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am going to try this since Makayla ALWAYS wants to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool project!

    I don't know if I've sent you this blog or not but I know you'd enjoy it! The current project isn't so fun, but look at the past ones. http://www.makeandtakes.com/

    ReplyDelete