We FINALLY got around to carving our pumpkins. I figured we probably needed to do it
before Halloween, so we quickly used this evening to do just that.
Clark drew his own face on his pumpkin

Adrian carved it and Clark helped take out the guts....sort of (really, he didn't want anything to do with it).

"You want me to stick my hand in
there?"

"uh, okay..."

Helping dad

Helping with mom's pumpkin

The final product (Peter didn't get his own this year).

Happy Halloween!
Those bumpy pumpkins are SO cool! Are they specially grown? They make awesome jack-o-lanterns!
ReplyDeleteI love how bumpy those pumpkins are - much better effect! Your kids are just getting cuter and cuter by the way.
ReplyDeleteSo fun! We've escaped the carving this year and gone with decorating instead...thank goodness. Carving is so GROSS! Cute pumpkins!
ReplyDeleteI agree, the bumpy pumpkins are AWESOME!! They add so much character. We never got around to carving any this year and it won't be happening before Saturday either. I guess we'll just have to be on the bumpy pumpkin hunt next year.
ReplyDeletelove the bumpiness!
ReplyDeleteI love Clark design. That's awesome! I think I'll do that too.
ReplyDeleteThe cutest pumpkins I saw the whole season!!! So unique.
ReplyDelete