25 October 2009

A first

Peter's first black eye, and most likely not his last. He was at a friend's house last night and apparently got hit with a toy.

It really isn't that bad and maybe you can hardly see it, but he's still pretty cute, no?



*By the way, thanks for all your comments on my last post. A little extra support always really helps me. *

3 comments:

  1. I think it makes him cuter...if that's possible. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for little boys! He's going to be quite the little cruiser bruiser. I can see him and Clark getting into quite the situations together!

    Off the subject, I found a wonderful new hair product. Its called Care Free Curl Gold. Walmart in the ethnic hair section. Gold bottle with red cap, only a few dollars. It makes my curls defined, and not crunchy. I also use La Belle curl gel, also less than 2 dollars at Walmart, and just crunch a little of that on the ends. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mari! I do so love your curls! :) I'm going to check it out...

    ReplyDelete