...that the first sign Peter has learned and uses regularly is "eat"?
He also quacks like a duck, says mama, and dada (when prompted), and has just started saying "g g g g" when it's time to leave (It's habit for me to say "it's time to go-go" and he has picked up on it).
He still only has 2 teeth (when looking at him they're the top and bottom left--so hilariously lopsided) and there are a few more trying to work their way out.
And the week after his birthday he started to do this:
I love this little guy.
Oh what a handsome little guy! I can't believe how well he is walking already. I love that he only has 2 teeth. Hudson is still toothless which I am totally fine with until he's much older. I love the gummy grins!
ReplyDeleteI just want to pick that boy up and give him a big squeeze! What a happy boy!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Millie started a week after her birthday too. They are mirroring each other. She doesn't sign "eat" but she says "mo" when she wants food, and that's her one consistent word besides babbling ma-ma and da-da. We have twins!
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun little fella!
ReplyDeleteDang I love that cute guy. Can it please be December yet??
ReplyDelete