15 August 2009

Happy Birthday to the little guy (yesterday)

I love this because it shows the progression of Peter eating his birthday "cupcake". He was a little timid at first but then obviously loved it!


I had made cupcake pops (for a girl's night the evening before) and I'm glad I didn't make anything else because I thought this was the perfect size for him to enjoy! Happy Birthday, Peter!

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Peter! Wow! Time has really flown. Love the lollipop idea..I may have to steal it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please share the recipe for the cupcake pops! I am intrigued

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki--that's what I linked to. Click on "cupcake pops" and it takes you to Bakerella's blog--it's her invention and the recipe is there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lollipop cake idea! So cute! I definitely will steal it in the future (just telling you up front).

    Peter is darling. I love those pictures you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! The cupcake pops are perfect! That's crazy he is a year old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUST PERFECT! Happy birthday big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Peter! I can't believe he is a year old. Wow.

    And you got the cupcake pops to work? I actually haven't tried them again, but I thought they were too moist when we did them in Ohio (and then I ditched out and left you to clean up the mess . . . sorry). Did you just do it like she said or did you use less icing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used WAY less icing. And I halved the recipe because I didn't want to make 50 of them. And I used almond bark to dip them in and they actually worked really well. It only took me 3 different times to finally get them to work! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow...it seems like just yesterday that we met you at mcdonald's/music makers and he was just a couple weeks old. crazy how time flies. happy birthday little man!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! Still don't believe he is one. Cake pops=yummmm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - that was such a fabulous idea - and such a darling collage of Peter! Where did the time go....what a fun boy. Is it Christmas yet - man - it is creeping up on us so slowly. Do we really have to wait for Christmas to see you guys??? Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Your little one is already ONE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!!!

    ReplyDelete