Apparently the safety of our children wasn't nearly as important to us as having an odorless dining room or a painted house. Because after 2 months of living here this:

finally got this.


And he stayed awake until late while Adrian installed it. Then when he finally crashed, it was here:

I love that kid.
That's hilarious... I would love to see more of your house. Did I ask before about your blog? I'd love to be invited!
ReplyDeletekyle and lesley (at) gmail (dot) com
Thanks!
good job!! looks great.
ReplyDeleteI like that railing. It looks classy! And don't you feel so much safer now? I think it's totally cute that Clark just had to stay up to watch it all go in. Super cute!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! And I totally support your priorities of non-smelly kitchen vs. railing.
ReplyDeleteNice. I bet it feels great to have that taken care of.
ReplyDeleteDid Adrian do those railings? They are beautiful!!! You guys are amazing and work so hard. Congratulations for such a beautiful home!
ReplyDeleteThe railings look really good. I am impressed that you did it yourselves!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm sure that feels much better!
ReplyDelete