yeah its only for invited readers my email is Vicki_M_@hotmail.com
I know, Vicki...that's the point. I don't want everyone on the interwebs to see the inside of my house. You understand. I'll invite you.
that was my post, vicki, obviously.
Jodie,I'd love to check it out if you want another invitee.... whit424(at)gmail(dot)comFYI...I haven't posted or said anything,yet but as long as our inspections turn out okay we close on a new house on Aug 7! Yeah!!!
jodie! i'm dying to see it since we are going through the same thing! lapamela(at)gmail.
yeah its only for invited readers my email is Vicki_M_@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI know, Vicki...that's the point. I don't want everyone on the interwebs to see the inside of my house. You understand. I'll invite you.
ReplyDeletethat was my post, vicki, obviously.
ReplyDeleteJodie,
ReplyDeleteI'd love to check it out if you want another invitee.... whit424(at)gmail(dot)com
FYI...I haven't posted or said anything,yet but as long as our inspections turn out okay we close on a new house on Aug 7! Yeah!!!
jodie! i'm dying to see it since we are going through the same thing! lapamela(at)gmail.
ReplyDelete