I was at the salon for about an hour and a half and the ENTIRE time my stylist just went on and on and on about how she's never seen anyone with thicker hair than I. And how she was going to have to charge me for 3 haircuts. And how she had NO idea what to do with it. And how she was going to get carpal tunnel. You get the idea. She cut about 5 inches and thinned about 1/3 of it off. I'm still figuring out how to style it, but it sure does feel nice!
Looks great!!
ReplyDeleteIt's always refreshing getting a haircut. You look really good!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Jodie. Your hair looks especially thick in that picture, but it is beautiful. Hair stylists have told me I have thick hair too (nothing compared to yours though). It does get old having everyone comment on how THICK your hair is.
ReplyDeleteIt's really super cute! What a bummer that your stylist was such a complainer....I hope she didn't charge you for three haircuts??!?! That's way extreme.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! She didn't seriously charge you for 3 haircuts, did she?
ReplyDeletedid she really charge u for more than one cut? that would be messed up if she did-- she sounded like a jerk! Sorry u had such a brat cutting ur hair...but at least u got it cut and yes it looks very nice! I always like the feel of my hair right after its cut
ReplyDeleteOh! I like it. I like it a lot. You look great.
ReplyDeleteno, she didn't really charge me for 3 haircuts--she was just joking around the whole time. It was actually kind of funny.
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!! It looks so great, and I bet it feels great, too.
ReplyDeleteand this is Ali...
ReplyDeleteLove the new 'do. I get the same thing all the time about my hair. I have really thick hair too and nothing feels better than when I come home from having it cut/thinned and my head feels nice and light.
ReplyDeleteJodie you're so cute! I miss you so much! Oh, and it's only fair that Peter's such a rotten sleeper since Clark was such a good one. Sorry lady ;) Did anyone offer to take your kids?
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it too! And admit that I've been itching to get a haircut as well. A couple of nights ago I stayed up late and started cutting. Then stopped. I've been wearing my hair in up ever since. I think I'll just wait until I visit Show Low and then have Jana's hair guy do his magic.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! And I know it's a pain because it's so thick but that's part of why it's so beautiful. I went to Fantastic Sams and got mine cut a week before Ted was born. Hate it. Glad yours turned out great.
ReplyDeleteYes, I have a hot wife.
ReplyDeleteTrue that, Age.
ReplyDeleteAnd I will say that my hair has significantly thinned with each pregnancy AND significantly straightened. I think I'll be bald by the time I finish having children. Can you grow your hair out long enough to donate your "locks of love" to make my wig? I'm not sure how I'll look as a redhead...
Your cut looks beautiful. I'm glad she didn't thin it TOO much because the thick hair is my fav.
Dang you're cute Jodie.
ReplyDeletehaha, thanks. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd Jen, you only like the thickness because you don't have to style it every day. :)
I love the look, Age is right, his wife's a hottie!
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS JODIE!!! That took guts since your hair was so long. You are beautiful as ever. Wonder if you father has seen this. He loved your long hair. (i am liking that green wall too)
ReplyDeleteLooks great. You have fabulous hair. Hey, and cute shirt :)
ReplyDeleteI always think of you when I wear it, MMCD! :)
ReplyDelete