Peter woke up 6 times last night. SIX TIMES. There is something seriously wrong here. After I got him back to sleep at 6, then back to sleep again at 6:30, Clark came in like he was the king of the world and demanded that we all go downstairs to feed him breakfast. So now it's around 7:30. Peter is screaming, Clark is crying, and I feel like doing both. It's going to be a very. long. day.
On a happier note, our phone is finally up and running (after almost 2 weeks of living here). Our number is the same as it was before, so that makes it easy. So in case any of you need to call me and tell me you'll take my children for the day, you're now able to. Hooray!
The only time my children woke up SIX TIMES during the night was when they had an ear infection. What do you think?
ReplyDelete(P.S. My children showed NO OTHER signs of the infection except for waking up. No fever, no pulling at the ears, sometimes not even a runny nose...)
That is the part of this new baby I'm not excited about. ...sigh.
ReplyDeleteOh Jodie... I hope they take good naps at the same time today so you can too. (or at least maybe Clark will rest with you since he his knew no nap thing) And the ear infection case does sound familiar...
ReplyDeleteI hope it gets better.
I've been suspecting an ear infection for the past couple of days...but now that you said that, Meghan, I'm considering it a little more seriously now. I think I'm going to set up an appointment...
ReplyDeleteno ear infection. He's very healthy; he's just teething. *sigh* what a waste of 2 hours and long naps for all three of us. Poor, poor us.
ReplyDeleteJust remember - he's perfect other than the sleeping. You are still really lucky!
ReplyDeleteOh man Jodie I love you...I'm sure teething absolutely stinks for peter and you and Clark by extention! Hang in there hon!
ReplyDeleteYikes! You poor thing, I REALLY hope last night was better...
ReplyDeleteStinker. I so wish I lived next door so I could have just taken the kids for a couple of hours for you.
ReplyDeleteDo you want the name of the company for the mineral supplement we used with Burke for teething? He had a HORRIBLE time (his gums would swell and bruise and finally bleed). After we started the herbal mineral drops, the first sign that he was getting a new tooth was the new tooth!
Dang Jodie - a grandma doesn't want to hear this! Grandmas can help when they live close by. sniff sniff
ReplyDelete