Why do they love the dishwasher?? My ten month old does this, too. I think it's hilarious!
I think this is great. I see more personality in that boy every time I see him! I love it! I'm ready for life to slow down so we can play.
THAT IS FUNNY ARE YOU KIDDING?! I love that boy hahaha! So much fun, love you all =)
Anna does the same thing, except she's figured out how to unscrew the cap of the jet dry hole and I caught her about to lick it dry!
LOVE it!
I caught Kate doing the same thing, but the dishes were still dirty--gross! But still funny that they like to find anything to lick up or suck on.
That kid cracks me up! And I love that you find the joy in it and laugh with him and let him have at it. You rock.
Why do they love the dishwasher?? My ten month old does this, too. I think it's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI think this is great. I see more personality in that boy every time I see him! I love it! I'm ready for life to slow down so we can play.
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS FUNNY ARE YOU KIDDING?! I love that boy hahaha! So much fun, love you all =)
ReplyDeleteAnna does the same thing, except she's figured out how to unscrew the cap of the jet dry hole and I caught her about to lick it dry!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI caught Kate doing the same thing, but the dishes were still dirty--gross! But still funny that they like to find anything to lick up or suck on.
ReplyDeleteThat kid cracks me up! And I love that you find the joy in it and laugh with him and let him have at it. You rock.
ReplyDelete