30 March 2009

Why my blog has lain dormant:

I was in Arizona enjoying the fabulous weather and good company.

My little brother Jimmy, though "younger" is more appropriate in his case, came home from his 2-year mission to Peru.
*My parents and Jim*

I wanted to see him and I wanted him to meet Peter. So Peter and I flew to AZ while Clark and Adrian partied together in KY (with Grandma H.). I wouldn't have changed a thing...other than to have had Adrian and Clark there. Boy how I missed them.

We were able to take lots of family pictures. This is the whole crew minus Age and Clark, my brother Joey (who is on his mission in Texas) and my sister's husband Derek.

I do wish I had thought to take a picture of Peter with Jimmy, but alas. More pictures to come...

5 comments:

  1. These pictures make me so happy. Love, love, love your family! My brother will be home next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so neat!! Just chatted with Kimmie tonight...she said it was incredible. I believe her :)
    Your family is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing the "almost" entire Cozza gang just brought a huge smile to my lips. I love the COZZAS!!! You guys are just incredible. So glad you got to be together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh MY! Your fam has grown! How exciting though. I haven't seen your dad in forever. Please tell him hello and that I still look up to him for his awesome example!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so fun when family can get together.

    ReplyDelete