20 March 2009

Here is our house!

We own this now. Isn't that neat? :)
It has 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bath, a living room, a family room, a dining room, a kitchen we are in the process of remodeling, a garage, a carport, a (small) fenced backyard, a rickety little shed in the back (you can see it in the picture below), and quite a few mature trees (a few dogwoods and some others I forget the names of). Here is a picture of the side--we're on the inside curve of the bend in the road. When all those trees have leaves--it's gonna be gorgeous.

Yay!

31 comments:

  1. It looks great. Congratulations. Can't wait to come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such nice house! Congrats you too! I can't wait to see what the house looks like with all those beautiful LARGE trees! Something that UTAH doesn't have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! Congrats on your new purchase. Oh and have fun decorating! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love it!! I love how your cars are already parked in the slots like they've been there forever. I can't wait to spend many hours talking it up with the girls in that house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great house! Congratulations! I am sooooooo happy for you. We are in the process of looking for houses, too! (I will explain everything soon on my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's beautiful so far! When will you be able to move in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like home. hooray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lookin' good, Jodie.

    Will you be moved in and ready for houseguests by about the 3rd week of May???

    See you soon!

    xoxo
    J

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray, you're homeowners! It looks wonderful, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooooh Jodie it's beautiful. How fun! I'm so happy for you.. can't wait to come visit as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Invest in a good rake for when those gorgeous leaves fall. I am excited to see the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! Congratulations, looks like a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So exciting Jodie! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am totally jealous of those trees. I wish we had trees like that around here. The house looks awesome.

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay, I love it! Congrats. Let us know if you guys need any help moving, cleaning, etc. Im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yippee!! I'm so excited for you guys! It is so fun to have your own house that you can decorate and change all you want. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a big step! Congrats on the new house! Your boys will love having fun in the leaves and playing in the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are a few months ahead of us and so it's amazing how excited we can feel for another friend owning a home (finally!) It looks wonderful. Enjoy and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow and wow again. All I see is TREE HOUSE after TREE HOUSE and LOTS of swings hanging from all those trees! WOW Adrian is going to be very busy dad! You forgot to tell us when you move in. Congratulations! BTW - wonder if you are in the same ward - are you close to your old neighborhood - come on - we want details!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your house!Thanks for your comment on our Fresh Poppy blog! You have some cute kids! GOod luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woohooo! I hope you LOVE it. I can't wait to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay!!! Have so much fun playing in that yard!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations! It looks like a great place and I am jealous of the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations! What a cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  25. To answer some questions--the house is about a mile from our current apartment...so it's still in the ward. And we probably won't completely move until close to when out lease is up (end of May). Until then we will re-do the kitchen, paint, clean, and slowly move stuff over.

    Jen--not only a good rake, but a good mop seeing as how about 80% of the downstairs is tile.

    Ali--yes, we probably will need lots of help.

    Jana--I hope you're serious. YES we'll be ready for visitors....please??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! How exciting! Congratulations! I'm so jealous. Oh, and I absolutely LOVE dogwood trees!

    P.S. Holy comments!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a big deal! Congrats on buying a house.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love it! You know we are coming this summer, right? AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete