My mom took these pictures while we were in AZ. This was at about 6:30 in the evening (9:30 KY time) and I am amazed a what a good sport he was.
These are by far my most favorite pictures of the two of us.


And I just can't get enough of his little nose-crinkle.

Thanks, Mom!
So cute, what a little trooper!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I love Mommy and baby pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, both of you! Such great smiles!
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen your blog in a while and I've missed so much! Peter is growing so fast! Those pictures are great! And you guys own a house!! How cools is that! Congratualtions!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures of the two of you! Very cute :)
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute, smiley boy.
ReplyDeleteI agree, great pictures! I am SO glad you were able to be with your family. Those visits are SO important. Can't wait to see you guys later this month!
ReplyDelete