This is NOT the 6th pic of my 6th file or whatever that tag is. I was going through old pictures and saw this one of Age and I, pre-engagement, and I am not sure exactly why--but I love it.
yeah, I think it is, Laura. Funny that you would recognize it. We lived right across the street (as neighbors). And Lizzie-I think you're right as well.
I remember that picture! I think I do anyway. Isn't it from when Adrian was taking some engagement pics of us?
ReplyDeleteThat was fun.
are so funny saying it is NOT a tag... I do like the pic. you look all giddy happy. you guys a re such a cute couple.
ReplyDeleteokay, make slights at us people who do those silly tags.
ReplyDeleteit was the 4TH picture of the 4TH folder, by the way... ;)
i'll tell you why you like the picture. cause it's dang cute. and like stacy up there say, you look giddy happy. it's way cute. :)
That's very nice! Good picture of you two. Where were you guys?
ReplyDeleteIt's way cute! You two are adorable! :o)
ReplyDeleteI think that picture is right by our old apartment at Union Square.
ReplyDeleteyeah, I think it is, Laura. Funny that you would recognize it. We lived right across the street (as neighbors). And Lizzie-I think you're right as well.
ReplyDelete