03 March 2009

Ack! I need a new post and stat!

We haven't really been doing anything blog-worthy these days. We just hang around at home, do art projects, read millions of books, laundry, grocery shopping, etc., etc., etc. But I hate to have my blog be idle for so long.

Is there anything you're dying to know about us? Or what's going on in our lives? Or the progress on our house-buying? (we're still waiting...) Or how high Clark can count to? I don't do forwards but for once in my life I have considered it just so that there was something new up here (but don't get your hopes up).

Anyways, sorry for the lame blogging. We'll hopefully do something neat before too long. But until then...

4 comments:

  1. Actually, i was thinking about you, and all the stuff you do with your son, and wondering if you have any ideas about activities for a 22 month old boy. What kind of age development, etc... any pointers? Your efforts and projects with your son are amazing, i just don't know where to start with my son's age. :) amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes -- when are we going to see you guys again? We're only three hours apart, maybe less.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any random or obscure photos of you guys that you have just sitting around, that have a story with them? Someone challenged me to post from the 6th file in my photos and the 6th photo in that file.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the latest with your house? I hope all is going good for you in the house dept.

    ReplyDelete