19 March 2009

Finally!


More pictures to be posted shortly...

9 comments:

  1. Hooray. Now we need details please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get the "pictures say a 1000 words" but I need more!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I am just the dope who deleted all the pictures we took as soon as I got home. Once I get pictures of the house we'll post more (tomorrow...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, boy! That is so exciting! Can't wait for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! I'm SO excited for you guys. And, once again, I so wish I could take the kids so you could get some real work done, or help paint or do SOMETHING with you guys to help out. *sigh* Instant teleportation. One of these days man, one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I'm happy you guys have your home now! We close on our house Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete