20 February 2009

If you think that was impressive

Well, since none of you seemed that impressed with Clark knowing the alphabet in sign language (haha), then maybe you'll find this a bit more "Stellar".

p.s. I still don't take credit for most of this. This kid is seriously a sponge and sucks up any information regarding the alphabet and words. It is utterly amazing to me.


p.p.s this is my umpteenth time trying to get it on camera and this is the best so far. And it cuts off before we're finished because the card was full of videos. Sorry.

17 comments:

  1. as a 1st grade teacher- i am VERY impressed! he should not know how to read yet! i'm sure clark will continue to impress you with all that he is able to absorb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I thought the sign language was pretty sweet, even though I didn't comment, and his reading is awesome too! How old is he?! Way to go in teaching him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 3 months (May) he'll be 3 (wow!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you were worried about his delayed speech....:) super wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. showoff. :) (just kidding!) that is so amazing. and he has such a sweet voice. way to go, clark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am officially impressed. What a smartie! And Peter's scooting, crazy...watch out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO fun! That was really so cool and his speech is AWESOME too. I want to be JUST like you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your amazing! how do you teach him these things? How did you teach a two year old to read!? I really want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I AM impressed! I like how polite he is, too. He says thanks when you turn the pages:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What?!!!!

    I am more than impressed. Aaron couldn't be less interested in this kind of thing. Remember when Clark was kind of delayed in talking. I think he's made up for it, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My jaw has officially dropped over here. AMAZING! Do you have any idea how bored he is going to be in kindergarten?!

    He is so sweet too.

    I love how he pauses to (I'm assuming) look at the picture, before reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh man!!!!!!!!!! Jodie give that child a hug for me and tell him very good job...I am so excited for him! Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fabulous to start off life as such a good reader! You can always find something to do and learn when you can read well. Way to go Clark! And, I agree, he has the sweetest, most polite, adorable toddler voice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Give me a liv'in break! This kid is so amazing. His speech is so amazing. WOW and WOW again. He doesn't even turn 3 until the very end of May. Wow. Auntie Jan showed everyone at her work. They hung their mouths open as they stood around her computer and none of them could believe it. I wish I could show the teachers at school - but our computers won't open up to the web. Super cool Jodie. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. as a kindergarten teacher, let me just say that most of my class (21/23) cannot read that. granted, i teach a full day kindergarten class for kids who come from horrible home lives where their parents don't do anything with them, but still, Clark is wayyyy ahead of kindergarten level. good job

    ReplyDelete