Along with most schools and businesses around here, Adrian's work was closed today. Hooray! So I made him take Clark out and play in the snow for, I believe, the first time ever.
Clark had so much fun. He even stayed dry thanks to the plastic baggies we duct taped over his feet. This Arizonan doesn't like snow, so Peter and I stayed all nice and toasty inside. Though I think Peter was a little jealous of Clark.
I am not a snow girl either! I love to watch it from the window though! ;) Peter is getting so big! I love his little chubby hand on the window watching his brother!
So fun! Few things are cuter than little kids playing in the snow. Down here, it's sunny and 75, so it's fun to remember that it's January and winter time. Have a great day!
The snow is what keeps me living in Phoenix! I can't stand to be cold. I'm with you, it's fun to watch through the window. We have made trips up North just to play in the snow, and I can always be found in the car. The kids always love it and don't mind being cold.
I appreciate the snow much more from behind a window as well. We must all have that same gene. I wish they would cancel something around here due to the snow. I HATE going out in it.
Oh and Peter is turning into one handsome little man. He's getting big FAST.
There's nothing better than enjoying the snow from a warm house! We also got tons of snow! Needless to say, Hudson and I snuggled on the couch all afternoon.
Clark is looking so grown up! And so much like Adrian!
Wasn't it so fantastic to have daddy home for a day?! I loved it. We didn't venture outside, but I'm sure Clark had the time of his life.
ReplyDeleteI am not a snow girl either! I love to watch it from the window though! ;) Peter is getting so big! I love his little chubby hand on the window watching his brother!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Few things are cuter than little kids playing in the snow. Down here, it's sunny and 75, so it's fun to remember that it's January and winter time. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteThe snow is what keeps me living in Phoenix! I can't stand to be cold. I'm with you, it's fun to watch through the window. We have made trips up North just to play in the snow, and I can always be found in the car. The kids always love it and don't mind being cold.
ReplyDeleteCute kids. You lucked out having dad home to do snow duty. I think snow is like California, fun to visit but wouldn't want to live there.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the snow much more from behind a window as well. We must all have that same gene. I wish they would cancel something around here due to the snow. I HATE going out in it.
ReplyDeleteOh and Peter is turning into one handsome little man. He's getting big FAST.
There's nothing better than enjoying the snow from a warm house! We also got tons of snow! Needless to say, Hudson and I snuggled on the couch all afternoon.
ReplyDeleteClark is looking so grown up! And so much like Adrian!
Don't you love that they cancel everything due to the snow?! It's great to have dad's and husbands home for a day. Snow days are the best.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you, Jodie... what the heck am I doin' in Michigan!!?
ReplyDeleteAmen, girl!! I dislike being cold. But how much fun did Clark have. My boys have seen the snow once this year.
ReplyDelete