Since we were snowed in today as well, we decided that we needed to play in the snow again. Except I didn't want to have to get out of my pajamas. So we borrowed an idea from a friend and brought the snow inside today.


This was a fabulous idea! Clark had so much fun. He was entertained for a long time and when his hands got cold he did something else, but then could come back. It was awesome and lasted forever. We made a snowman, and I tried making a smiley face out of chocolate chips--but Clark didn't want them
as a mouth he wanted them
in a mouth, his to be exact.

Thanks for the idea, Katie!
Jodie,
ReplyDeleteThat seems like a lot of snow for Kentucky! Hey, last week I was coming back to Salt Lake from Orlando and had a layover in Memphis. I sure thought of you because I wasn't too far from where you live..well maybe a few hours but much closer...
I love the full on tongue sticking out. He's so funny.
ReplyDeleteMy sister in Minnesota bought some snowcone syrup to take advantage of their massive quantities of snow this year. I like the snow in the sink idea.
ReplyDeletelooks so fun! I wish our ice-snow was movable!! It's just solid. But looks like he had a blast! Perfect snow!
ReplyDeleteOh that's brilliant! Your boys are adorable, btw!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! My kids don't even know what snow feels like. They've never been in it before. Although, they sure have been asking to go see it a lot lately. Maybe I should fill my sink up with a bunch of Sonic ice and let them have at it for as long as it stays cold and solid. They would LOVE that!
ReplyDeleteOH MY BECKY - HOW FUN WAS THAT!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a great idea! I can't believe you found a sink full of CLEAN snow...but maybe you didn't and that's part of the fun of snow.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. I guess you are lucky that you have a double sink so you could still do dishes or whatever.
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant idea! That is great. You are creating such wonderful memories for your children. You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteyes, brilliant. Can't wait till our next snow. This is the answer to Emma playing in the snow AND wearing a springtime dress at the same time. Think I might let them make a snowman in the tub. Whadda ya think?!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to borrow that idea! Its genius!
ReplyDeleteendless. you're an endless fountain of creative ideas. i love your blog. thanks for sharing all your amazing ideas.
ReplyDelete