What a cute video! He is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! No wonder he brings you such joy. We'll have to come meet that boy soon.
Too funny! I never buckle George in either, I guess I'll have to start worrying about that in another month or so.
This is hilarious. And so precious. Such a happy little guy.
Yikes, looks like your going to have a mover on your hands! He's too cute.
HE IS ABSOLUTELY TOO CUTE! I could snuggle him all day if I lived close enough!
Nah, I think he likes the freedom to look at the world upside-down and get a little different perspective on life.
Sign him up for gymnastics, quick!
Adam does the same thing! He is so adorable!
Jodie,So fun to see a comment from you on our blog. I have been stalking you too. You make me laugh. It is so great to see all of the Cozza girls! I love all of your ideas! And by the way, what a CUTE boy!
He's definitely a wiggle bug! But it's hard to notice when he can distract you with that winning smile. :-)
What a cute video! He is SO BEAUTIFUL!!! No wonder he brings you such joy. We'll have to come meet that boy soon.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I never buckle George in either, I guess I'll have to start worrying about that in another month or so.
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious. And so precious. Such a happy little guy.
ReplyDeleteYikes, looks like your going to have a mover on your hands! He's too cute.
ReplyDeleteHE IS ABSOLUTELY TOO CUTE! I could snuggle him all day if I lived close enough!
ReplyDeleteNah, I think he likes the freedom to look at the world upside-down and get a little different perspective on life.
ReplyDeleteSign him up for gymnastics, quick!
ReplyDeleteAdam does the same thing! He is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteJodie,
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see a comment from you on our blog. I have been stalking you too. You make me laugh. It is so great to see all of the Cozza girls! I love all of your ideas! And by the way, what a CUTE boy!
He's definitely a wiggle bug! But it's hard to notice when he can distract you with that winning smile. :-)
ReplyDelete