03 January 2009

Let's make it "Delurking" Week!

Thanks to GoogleReader, I read a lot of blogs (122 is the current count). So as a New Year's resolution that I just made up, I am hoping to "delurk" (a word I obviously just made up, too) myself and post a comment on all the blogs I follow. Most are of family members and close friends, but others are of people I only know through round-about ways. And because I feel weird to be secretly spying on their lives, I think it's time to reveal myself. So, if you're part of my hoard of blogs, expect a comment from me in the next week.

Oh, and wouldn't it be so much fun to delurkify yourself to me? Come on, I know there are people out there who read my blog and only know me or Adrian because we're friends of a friend or something like that but are too chicken to comment. But I say, great! I'm happy you stalk me. Now quit stalking and start revealing (just your name, of course).

Happy delurkifying!

27 comments:

  1. I noticed your delurkifying comment on Allison Crockett's blog and thought I'd come reveal myself to you. I don't know if you remember, but we've met a few times through both Forrest Parker and Lizzie. I stop by every now and then and read about your little family and have implemented a few of your activities with my own baby. So thanks!

    livingeden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one of the Inman clan. Love reading about your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodie, I'm a reader too. Kurt VB

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so funny... that's what blogs are for... =) jen m.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you know I read your blog. I love your family...and your red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband played frisbee with Adrian back in good Orem Ultimate. I continue to read your blog because it seems like we follow you around the country. We're in Ohio now.

    Amy
    theparkerzarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how we are connected, but I read your blog because it was recommended in my Google Reader thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why am I the only one that doesn't seem to know what the google reader is? It's fun keeping up with you Cozza girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too funny! I am a lurker too! I love reading about your cute family. Happy New Year.

    Love, Andrea(Goates)Thomson

    ReplyDelete
  10. Veronica. But I've commented before. :) You're cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great challenge! You're funny! Hope I'm one of the 122!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jodie! I was in Jana's ward at Edwards AFB in CA. It's been a while but I'm sure I found you through clicking on one of your comments on Jana's former blog. :) Anywho, I feel like I know you so I hope you don't mind my reading! :) Happy New Year to your family!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun idea! Thanks for commenting on mine. I'm probably the oldest "blog stalker" you have. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have you guys in my google reader! Your mother in law Melissa is my role model!

    ReplyDelete
  15. PS-- I just saw the apron you made Lizzie in her latest blog post. Where did you get the pattern? I have a friend who loves aprons and I've decided she needs a belated Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello! I think you know that I read. But, there! I did it! I clarified :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love from Michigan comin' atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jodie! I love the delurking idea...and look how many people have spoken up. :) Thank you for the Christmas card--that picture of you guys is so cute. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Jodie! I think you know that George and I follow your blog, but I'll expose us anyway, just in case. Thanks for the Christmas card! Your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Jodia- I'm glad you posted on my blog! It's fun to know who's reading it. I loved getting your Christmas card. I had one all ready to send to you guys when Jason told me to wait since we didn't know for sure where you were. Good thing 'cause we only had your Indy address...anyway...if you read my blog you know way more about us than I told in our Christmas letter anyway. I'll put you in my google reader and feel free to comment whenever you want! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fine you caught me. But dont expect to keep me very long. I have to eat sometime you know.

    Love ya

    Mindee

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello! i drop by from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hooray! I'm so happy you all come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. i'll delurk too :)
    you remember me right?
    from jamie's mission and our class at byu, of course! was it textiles?

    come say hi on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete