yep, i saw this. much better at for thrift store at least. right?
I'm glad! I was thinking about this the other day. And, kinda stressing out.
Oh My Becky - that is GREAT NEWS! I hope Gina sees this soon. I gave her all the rest of my coupons for January for Savers so she could stock up on her side of the world. Thanks Jodie.
Hi Girl! Yah,I read about that, Seriously, some people should be allowed free time.(ps. I am glad you outted yourself on my blog or i never would have found yours!)
Hooray! My letter worked! ;)
yep, i saw this. much better at for thrift store at least. right?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad! I was thinking about this the other day. And, kinda stressing out.
ReplyDeleteOh My Becky - that is GREAT NEWS! I hope Gina sees this soon. I gave her all the rest of my coupons for January for Savers so she could stock up on her side of the world. Thanks Jodie.
ReplyDeleteHi Girl! Yah,I read about that, Seriously, some people should be allowed free time.
ReplyDelete(ps. I am glad you outted yourself on my blog or i never would have found yours!)
Hooray! My letter worked! ;)
ReplyDelete