20 January 2009

"Beach" Party

Outside

Inside

We had friends over and went swimming. It was lots of fun, even though Clark got sick of it pretty quickly.

But he loved playing in it later this evening with Peter.

8 comments:

  1. Jodie - this was so fabulous! You come up with the coolest ideas. Loved seeing the boys. They get cuter at every post. MISS YOU GUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love it! Way to have fun in the cold winter. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! What I'm wondering is how you got the water out of the pool without a mess on the carpet. I guess that's why I don't do fun things like that, I'm always afraid of the mess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We put shower curtains underneath the pool (from the dollar store) and filled it up with a hose attached to the sink. Then when we wanted to empty it, we took pitchers and pots and emptied the water into the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea!!! You're so creative. Looks like the kiddos had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. We'll have to keep this in mind in case we ever find an inflatable pool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so fun! That looks so inviting with our 2 feet of snow on the ground!

    ReplyDelete