04 November 2008

Would you believe...

...we paid $1.96 for gas last night? Hooray!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray! We pay about $2.47 now, which is better, but Utah is still 10th in the nation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't wait till ours is under the $2 mark. Isn't is sad that we all get excited over $2 a gallon? But when it was $4, $2 sounds like a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT'S AWESOME! I'm thrilled with the $2.50 range. I can't wait 'til we catch up with you! ha! Do you think that'll actually happen? Here's hoping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that awesome! We're at 1.99 here on the gulf coast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I was looking at a map showing the gas prices in the U.S. The middle of the country was definitely the cheapest. Ours was $2.15 today in Colorado. Under $2 though is something to get WAY excited for.

    ReplyDelete