31 October 2008

A Low-key Halloween

We're staying put today. Why?

Because my baby has pink-eye. But look how smiley he is even after I put that nasty, goopy eye medicine on his eyes. He's so cute.

On another note, Peter is currently half of Clark's weight. Talk about a fatso! It's a good thing I adore chubby babies. Here he is next to some friends. He's a month younger than the other pumpkin and two months younger than the cow...I bet ya never would've guessed that!

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. You just got out of 60,000 calories of candy. Sorry for the pink eye but great job being healthy in other ways!

    Look at my blog, I have the fly costume on--and our neighbor Tim is with me. Very funny

    Miss ya, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little cutie. I mean...BIG cutie! That's incredible that he's already half the size! Go Peter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe how much he's grown already! He's so cute! Love his little costume! Hope his eyes are better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That child has totally transformed in the past 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete