Where do I go for my birthday dinner tonight??
I know, extremely important, eh? :) I love the Olive Garden and usually go there when I have my choice, but I am in the mood to try something different for once. Some of our other favorites are the Macaroni Grill and Carrabba's. I think I prefer Italian, but it's not vital. I REALLY want to go here, but it's not exactly wallet-friendly (maybe we'll save that for an anniversary).
So please, give me some ideas. What is your favorite restaurant?
We generally go to The Cheesecake Factory if we have the chance, although truth be told Micah likes it a lot more than I do. I say do something different! Do you have a PF Chang's around? Or some little hole-in-the-wall place that is NOT a big chain restaurant? Of course that could be hit-or-miss, but if you have a way to check out restaurant reviews in your area you could find a decent place.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope it is delicious.
I love Panera Bread (I know - expensive taste, huh? hehe). I did get to go to the Melting Pot for one of my birthdays and it was a lot of fun, but you are right about it being expensive. Anytime I get to pick the place, it ends up being Mexican food-I think I'm addicted. So basically I think I'm no help to you, but I hope you have fun wherever you go! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteAnother great Italian place around here is Amerigo on Hurstbourne. We went for my birthday dinner and loved it. Same price range as Macaroni Grill type place. Another favorite is Havana Rumba- it's a Cuban place, but we LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Enjoy it!
FABULOUS ideas ladies! Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I know I'm late in weighing in about which restaurant to go to...I'm not sure of great Italian places but, I love Kimi's and it's Korean/Asian cuisine there close to Brownsboro Rd.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY AND A FABULOUS DINNER! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jodie! Now we're all going to have to know where you ended up going because we're so immensely curious. Hope it was great! We love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Jodie! Where did you end up going?
ReplyDelete