20 October 2008

B-day #25

Saturday was mostly a nice and relaxing birthday. The boys gave me the best birthday present by sleeping in until 8:30! I was pleasantly surprised. Adrian had volunteered to help Habitat for Humanity so before he left he took Clark on his first bike ride in the $3 kid seat I found at a Goodwill in Ohio. I still have yet to find a clean and decent thrift store here in Louisville...but I digress.


While Adrian was gone building a house, the boys and I went to a community event at the fire station where we saw fire trucks (and could have gone inside had Clark not been scared of them), jumped on those blow-up bouncy toys, ate food, and got a bunch of community information. It was lots of fun.

The boys and I then took extra long naps and it was wonderful. Adrian and I didn't end up going out to eat for reasons I don't feel like explaining here, but hopefully we'll be able to go out another day this week. I'd say it was a nice day full of lot of birthday wishes from friends. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jodie! Peter is getting so big! Your kids are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday!
    I am glad it was a good day. I hope you enjoy your Birthday dinner date when you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool bike Adrian! Clark is lucky to have a dad that will take him for a ride! Happy 3 days after your birthday Jodie. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hottie! I forgot we are both October Birthdays! I knew we were cool! Happy late b-day. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete