At 2 months:
23 inches long and 13 lbs 8 oz. He's in the 90th percentile for weight!!! How did that happen? Clark has yet to make it out of the 10th percentile. The doctor kept mentioning what a big boy he is. Should I be worried? :) He also couldn't stop mentioning what a good looking boy he is and how healthy he is so I guess I'm mostly just proud.
Should you be worried? Hahaha! Maybe a little worried about carrying a little brick around for a few months. And then your arms will be so strong and he'll stop gaining weight for a few months and before you know it he'll be in the 20th percentile and the doctor will be telling you to give your child more whole milk lest he waste away. :)
ReplyDeleteGotta love the baby rolls.
ReplyDeleteHE IS ADORABLE. Yes - I am shouting. Too cool that the doctor said he was SO good lookingtoo! Be proud. Smile BIG!
ReplyDeleteHee hee. So true, Lizzie. I have no idea what it's like to have a kid in the 90th for weight. He definitely is handsome!
ReplyDelete