Families are forever.
It's hard to believe it's been a year now since Anna was born. My thoughts are with you today on her special day.
I've been thinking about you today too. Hopefully hugging your Peter will help your arms to feel full. xoxo
This post gave me a lump in my throat. I hope you are doing OK. I can't imagine the pain.
Sorry, that was me, Misty. (I'm on my husband's account).
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love you Jodie! I am thinking of your family today! (Sorry, I had to do my comment over...I am new at this blog thing.)
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl. We look forward to meeting you someday. I hope you and Adrian have lots of hugs with the boys today. We love you and are thinking of you.
hugs
You are in our prayers.
Families are forever.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe it's been a year now since Anna was born. My thoughts are with you today on her special day.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about you today too. Hopefully hugging your Peter will help your arms to feel full.
ReplyDeletexoxo
This post gave me a lump in my throat. I hope you are doing OK. I can't imagine the pain.
ReplyDeleteSorry, that was me, Misty. (I'm on my husband's account).
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love you Jodie! I am thinking of your family today! (Sorry, I had to do my comment over...I am new at this blog thing.)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Sweet Girl. We look forward to meeting you someday.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and Adrian have lots of hugs with the boys today. We love you and are thinking of you.
hugs
ReplyDeleteYou are in our prayers.
ReplyDelete