We had lots of fun and Clark loved riding on the tractor bed to go pick the pumpkins. We got a pumpkin for each of us. Adrian's gigantic 21 pounder had to ride in the stroller! We also got a tall skinny one and a small fat one for the boys (guess which one belongs to which boy!).
Peter was unsure about the tractor ride.
Yay for pumpkins, or as Clark would say "Pupieks!!" We had a great evening.
TOO CUTE!! Love how Clark talks. Love the new header too Jodie. BTW you guys always do such fun things!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness-you guys take the CUTEST family pictures. Clark is ADORABLE and I love the picture of Peter on the tractor ride-his eyes look so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI'm so very much looking forward to seeing how you carve/decorate those pumpkins. And I have a guess: The tall, skinny pumpkin belongs to Clark because he is tall and skinny, and Peter gets the short, fat one because he is a roly-poly little hunk of baby. Am I right? ;)
ReplyDeleteLizzie, you are such a genius. :)
ReplyDeleteHooray for pupieks! So glad you guys found a fun place to go!
ReplyDeleteK, that video is just too cute! I love how he talks! Peter is getting so big too!
ReplyDeleteYour life seems so exciting. You are creative with your kids. Clark seems to be talking much better! Yeah! I remember holding him as a baby in your basement apartment. So long ago! Thanks for always putting up so many interesting posts:)
ReplyDeleteJodie - I went to Auntie Jan's last night and they put your blog up on the big screen TV on the wall for everyone to see. Clark was life size as he was saying yucky pumpkin - etc etc. VERY CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteClark has seriously watched this at least 50 times. He asked me to play it again so many times that I finally showed him the button to push and when I came back 10 minutes later he was still watching it! I even used it as a bribe "eat another bite and we'll watch 'yucky pumpkin'" which totally worked. :)
ReplyDeleteit's fun to see what you guys are up to--cute boys! and lots of fun ideas, with the apples and whatnot.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great family picture! Don't you just love fall and all the great activities you can do outside? Clark looks so grown up to me! Maybe its because he is with a baby now. A way cute baby, even when he is making a scowly face!
ReplyDelete