04 September 2008

Even Superman Needs a Dad

I love this picture by Liz Lemon Swindle (with the same title as this post) for a number of reasons. Mostly because I love how this picture shows such tender love between this little "Superman" and his dad.

So humor me for a minute. I love my husband.

And I love how wonderful a father he is.

Especially now when Clark needs a lot of attention that I can't give him.

I love that Adrian is always willing to play and wrestle with him.

And tickle and hug him.

And read books and take him out for ice cream.

I truly love my husband. And I love that he and our "Superman" will always be buds.

9 comments:

  1. Definitely the most precious blog post I've seen to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture too. And you are so sweet in your descriptions and pictures. You are a lucky girl. Love your new header too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWE! I love that picture too, but you guys have some really great Clark/Daddy pics too! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no stronger bond between two people than that of a father and son. You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite picture is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a wonderful husband and father Adrian...thanks for taking such amazing care of Jodie, Clark, and Peter and for being a part of our family. Enjoy your supermen! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* I love that story. Well done Age for being a Super Dad, and well done Jodie for documenting it so delightfully well.

    ReplyDelete