31 August 2008

My favorite "Mom and Peter" pictures




Admit it, he's cute.

14 comments:

  1. Yeah, cute and always sleeping! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading the birth story. I'm so glad you loved your experience. I can't get over how easy and fast mine was, and the feelings I felt afterward. Reading your account brings all that back to me and I'm overjoyed to know other people have similar experiences. :) He's darling and more than anything I love how in love you are with him. Congratulations. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is very cute. And you look great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute and you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute doesn't even come close! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! Cute doesn't even come close. Adorable and handsome and... just amazing. You look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! Both of your colorings are great together... obviously, you made him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodie, those are some of the best pictures I have ever seen! Wow! What a cute baby and mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admit it! :) I love that he has your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waaaaa I can't believe how much I miss you guys! You have the cutest kids ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What precious pictures....he IS so cute and has such a sweet spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is beautiful. Your mom does great camera work. I have seen some pictues on her blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a looker. He could very well be the girl-stealer in our ward full of boys. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete