06 August 2008

My gigantic belly

As requested, here is a picture of my 39-week gigantic belly. I feel at least this large. :)

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Jodie, you are gorgeous. At least if you are going to be pregnant for the rest of eternity - you'll be hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jodie you look so great! Anyday now for your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I am all belly like you! You are dang cute! And I LOVE your hair! Did you try the ethnic products yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to touch your belly! So cute! You need a pic of Clark kissing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice picture. Your hair looks really smooth. And your belly looks really ripe. Any day now and it'll fall right off the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why is it that pregnant girls always think they look terrible? You look fantastic! I love the short haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I looked that good at 39 weeks along! Ha ha! Good luck with the waiting game. I can't wait to meet your new little guy (well, meet him with pictures!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the world of full-term babies. You're looking great, just hang on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute Jodie. Just beautiful.I think I told Jenny she was the cutest pregnant person ever but I'm afraid there might be a tie. Hang in there.. the end is always the hardest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, you are big, but still really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are all WAY too nice. But thanks for making me feel good anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE IT!!! YOU ARE SO CUTE! SO SO SO CUTE!!! Thank you so much for posting this picture! Love your hair too, by the way! You're just darling all over! Hope you feel darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. jodie- i've been reading your blog lately (hope that's okay) and wanted to tell you that you look great! my daughter was 4 days overdue so i know that nothing anyone says really helps. baby WILL come when he is ready. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok. Way to cute for 9mo! Hang in there. PS. I'm hoping you make it to the 12th, that is also Shyla's bday!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love the picture! Does that hurt?!! You look great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete