Maybe some of you have reached the same conclusion that I have: I am never going to have this baby. I am going to be pregnant forever. Now I just have to come to terms with it...
Pregnant forever is just plain cruel. I have to admit- I get a little excited everytime google reader shows a new post for you. One of these days.... Keep in there. I wouldn't mind one last picture though before you have him. I wanna see that baby bump :)
Pregnant forever is just plain cruel. I have to admit- I get a little excited everytime google reader shows a new post for you. One of these days.... Keep in there. I wouldn't mind one last picture though before you have him. I wanna see that baby bump :)
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to feel some sympathy for you now - but just barely. ;)
ReplyDeleteHmmm. My guess is August 12. That's not too far, is it?
ReplyDeleteI'm thinkin' you Cozza girls are having a little epidemic of this right now. :)
ReplyDelete