Yay for little boys! I am very excited for you guys and hope the next few days won't be too tiresome until your mom gets there! Congratulations =) I love you guys! Marianne
Yeah! So happy for you guys. By the way, I love the name! I have a brother named Peter, and he is wonderful! Take care and I am looking forward to pictures.
What?! No pictures? I'm dying to see him. But so so so glad he's here and they are doing well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! See he came....eventually! :)
ReplyDeleteYea!!! Congratulations Heiselt family! Looking forward to pictures soon.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I love the name Peter...
ReplyDeleteWhoooHooo! I am thrilled. I can't wait for the pictures. We wish everyone the best.
ReplyDeleteHooray! I hope it all went well. I like that name too. :-)
ReplyDeleteHOOOOORAAAAAY!!! How wonderful! So excited! Hope everything went well and can hardly wait for the pictures and labor day tale! :)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDeletebtw.
i'm a dork. sorry.
Yay for little boys! I am very excited for you guys and hope the next few days won't be too tiresome until your mom gets there! Congratulations =) I love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMarianne
Congrats congrats to all! Can't wait to see pics and hear details, but get some rest and enjoy your little one first!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Such exciting news. So much love to all the Heiselts!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! So happy for you guys. By the way, I love the name! I have a brother named Peter, and he is wonderful! Take care and I am looking forward to pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I found your blog from Eric & April's. I am so glad that he is here and doing well. Can't wait to see the pics.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!! how exciting, I'm so happy for you. And like everyone else looking forward to seeing picture and hearing all about it.
ReplyDelete