12 August 2008

A few updates

Adrian: Is feeling fine. His neck is a little stiff, but he hasn't missed a day of work and really is doing well. His bike is toast and we're waiting for the police to finish writing up the report so we can get in touch with the driver and get Age a new bike and helmet.

Jodie: Is still pregnant and getting grouchier by the day. She is finding it hard to plan anything since she is so unsure of when the little guy is coming (and doesn't want him to make his appearance at the zoo or the like). She is praying hard that he at least comes before her mother--who will be here in less than 10 days. And she is bugged that the baby ticker on the sidebar showed 0 days yesterday and 1 day today--so she removed it. Oh yeah, and she is sleeping better due to her shortened naps--thanks everyone!

Clark: Is awesome. He sleeps in his toddler bed like a champ and has never had a problem (minus the first night he fell out once). He loves it and will even wait in his bed until someone comes to get him in the morning or after naps. And by surprise to everyone (including himself!) he peed in the toilet last night. He was pretty excited watching the flow start and stop and start and stop--what a fun game! ha!

The little guy: Is active. And has a mind of his own. And will probably give us a run for our money because of his desire to do whatever he wants regardless of what is best for others (kidding!). He'd better come soon, though...

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha - loved this post...especially about the "start and stop" part of Clark in the bathroom. We are praying for you Jodie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Clark! That's awesome. Having had two very overdue babies, I personally believe it's an indication of stubborness. They were stubborn in the womb and are stubborn outside the womb. At least that has been my experience! :)

    Any day now Jodie, any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww hurry up little dude, we wanna meet you! I love you Jodie, hang in there. Kiss that Clark Shark for me. Adrian I'm so glad you're all right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep wanting to call you and ask if you're in labor yet. I hope so. I'm glad that Clark is discovering new talents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do you want the baby to come before your Mom gets there? I need my mom there with me. :D And I don't even labor anymore. hahaha! BEST WISHES! I'll keep checking in on you!

    So glad your DH is doing okay! Hope he gets taken care of by the car drivers' insurance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, frankly Natalie I want her here after he's born because I can handle the labor and delivery part, it's the recovering while taking care of Clark that I'm worried about and I don't want to waste any of the 5 days she'll be here just waiting for this guy to arrive. She definitely gets Clark duty (and picture duty of course!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could this break in posting for a few days mean you are not home to blog because you are busy with little boyS? =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodie...please post again, as it's 8/16 and you haven't posted for a few days and I'm DYING to know if you've had the baby!

    ReplyDelete