30 August 2008

Faces

And you wonder why we don't have a lot of nice portraits of Clark?

6 comments:

  1. hahaha your kid is awesome! I sure do miss him. Can we visit umm say mid sept or beginning of october. We're going to try and go to the Temple and thought we might swing by and hang out. If it's too early that's totally fine! We sure do miss you guys. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR COLLAGE OF THAT BOY! Also love the new one you have posted of the boys. It is time to post the FAMILY PICTURE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, Hope, please come and visit.

    And soon, mom. Soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whadya mean?? Those are my favorite portraits yet! ;) Yeah, frameable pictures are rare at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, boys will be boys!!! I have only one portrait of Alex when he was 7mo. I tried to get his 1yr old portrait done and he cried and screamed and since then I haven't taken him back. Clark looks like such a fun kid. His personality really shows in his pictures.

    ReplyDelete