28 August 2008

What does Clark think?

Well, to be quite honest, he tries to ignore him for the most part. We took a thousand pictures like this and in 900 of them Clark didn't want Peter touching him. And wasn't interested in looking at him (as seen in the second picture). The only time we got him to pay attention to Peter was when we asked him to drive his trucks on him! Silly boy!


(he's yawning in this one, not screaming. Don't worry...)

9 comments:

  1. Jodie--
    That's pretty much what Lydia thought about Clayton too. She ignored him completely. But I think it's a good thing--it shows that their life isn't being taken over by the new arrival (or they haven't realized it yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the sweaters! you are one lucky girl to have such sweet boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny about the cars! I'm really jealous that Peter can wear regular clothes. And in the first picture he looks fake - like a doll. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure he'll warm up to him. I didn't even notice the car at first. I thought he was just being a sweet big brother. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Peter yawning and of Clark in the sidebar doing his shark impression look identical! What adorable little ones. Are you finding it easier to bounce back the second time around? I sure did. It was a good thing, too. Having a rambunctious three year old around means there's not a lot of quiet time to calmly nurse the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Jacob was our first baby to NOT be completely ignored by his siblings. But he's also the only who's been dropped!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been interested in how Clark is taking everything. I wouldn't have expected him to ignore Peter. Their sweater vests are awesome. I look forward to hearing more about how things are going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuuute! They really do look so much alike! I love it! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO adorable. I love that Peter is smiling slightly in that top photo. Apparently he likes cars, too. Brilliant idea to have Clark drive on him! I never would've thought of that!

    ReplyDelete