02 August 2008

Leaking (don't worry--not me)

Yesterday morning I took a bath. I had a late and crazy night on Friday (involving a baby shower and cops--but I'll post about that later). When I woke up I was sore and exhausted. After my bath I came downstairs and was informed by Adrian that our ceiling was leaking. *sigh*

So this

quickly turned into this

then to this
It looks a little like a map of the world, in my opinion. I just had to keep repeating "I love this place, I love this place, I love this place...". Fortunately the maintenance guy came and fixed it pretty quickly. Which is good since I'm really going to need that bathtub when I go into labor--if it ever happens.

6 comments:

  1. Cops what? Guess I missed out leaving the shower early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kind of does look like a world map. Sorry to hear that you have a leak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We totally feel your pain. We had several leaks in our old place. They never got fixed. I just hope your ceiling doesn't fall down or anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's temporary... It's temporary... Someday you'll have your very own house... and then YOU'LL get to fix all those fun leaks! Oh wait, that didn't help... it's a pretty map, Jodie. Very pretty.

    And, um, yeah, I too am very interested to hear about this crazy baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, Katie--you really missed out. :) And Missy, you're right. I guess I should be grateful that someone else is fixing these things...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jodie - when I saw the second image - it looks exactly like Clark wrote the word MOM on the ceiling. (or Adrian) I was surprised to hear you had a leak! Oh - not a great story....but a great ending. Glad THAT is fixed! Remember when water was pouring out of our ceiling in the kitchen?

    ReplyDelete