01 August 2008

Feast or famine

I'm sure all bloggers can relate to this. Sometimes it seems as though you have a million things to post about and other times you can't even make up one lame post. Well, it's feast time, I guess. Maybe I should have posted them over the next few days to give you something new daily, but I just want them up so I don't forget. So here are a few things we've been doing and a few things that have been on my mind. None are too exciting, but it's always nice to have a new post to read about, right? Enjoy (and forgive my lack of posting for the next while, probably).

1 comment:

  1. Fun fun fun! You are amazing, you know. Let it be known that the only thing I was teaching my kids when I was days from delivering babies was how to stick dvd after dvd into the dvd player and press "play"! Mr. T says "hi" by the way - he misses you guys :)

    ReplyDelete