July and August seem to be very popular months to have babies. This new little guy has a whole slew of aunts, uncles, and cousins who he could share a birthday with. From now until his Aug 17 due date* he could possibly share a birthday with his grandma (my mom); his aunts Jamie, Missy or April; his uncles Todd or Derek; his cousins Judy or Lacy; or even his father! And then there's also his new cousin who is due any time as well--fun if they are born on the same day!
Although we think it'd be a fun birthday present for Adrian, I'd prefer that, if any, he share it with his grandma since her birthday is next Wednesday! Here's hoping.
*his due date was pushed back a week thanks to the new Dr. office not going by the previous Dr. office's ultrasound--though I still tell everyone it's Aug 11
That's funny! I think it's completely opposite in my family. Nobody has birthdays in the summer but everyone has birthdays in February or March. Makayla was born 6 days before my birthday joining 10 other people who have birthdays in March. And Blake's birthday is 13 days before Makayla's. In our little family our birthdays are done and over with within 19 days. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI vote for next Wednesday too Jodie! ;) The end is soooo hard. And I have to say I find it odd that they'd change the due date so late in pregnancy... Good for you for sticking to your original. haha
ReplyDeleteWhen we got down to the last few weeks we realized there were a lot of days Simon could have been born on that would have been another special day in one of our families. Not a birthday necessarily, but an anniversary or something. I think yours and Bente and Todd's and Conan and Missy's were all between the time he was born and the time he was due. We were encouraging him to go for a "free" day, and he did. I was watching the clock really closely the last two hours of labor (as I was pushing) because if he'd been born after midnight he would have been born on Chris's birthday. I was glad it didn't last that long. :)
ReplyDelete