Anyways, here is the link to the tutorial if anyone is interested.
17 July 2008
Great tote--and homemade!
I wanted to share this great tote tutorial with anyone interested. I saw it, bought some fabric, and had it made well under 2 hours. Super fast, really easy, and the instructions are very understandable. I think this tote is a fabulous size and I use it to haul about 15 library books or our swimming stuff (towels, sunscreen, floaties, etc.). I also think they'd be great to use as reusable grocery store bags. I am wanting to make more. Sewing is so relaxing for me and takes my mind off of other things (read: pregnancy), but I don't need 100 lying around my house, anyone want any--and want to supply the fabric, too (haha)?

Anyways, here is the link to the tutorial if anyone is interested.
Anyways, here is the link to the tutorial if anyone is interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
those are really cute.
ReplyDeletei love it.
..
U
looks like it came in handy.
oooh I will totally pay you for one +shipping. I need one for swimming stuff--so durable fabric. Email me if you are "for real" interested, and we can set up the details.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE one!! I could pay shipping and send fabric too! (this is like Etsy! but, better...) email me if you'd like:
ReplyDeletemistyb@gmail.com
We're in the middle of moving, otherwise I'd try to make it myself.